Mini Coconut Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
By Christina Jeffrey
Looking for a healthy gluten, dairy and nut free muffin? Look no further, these Mini Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Chip muffins are delicious.
Full of coconut, pumpkin, vegan chocolate chips and lots of beautiful spices.
Looking for a healthy gluten, dairy and nut free muffin? Look no further, these Mini Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Chip muffins are delicious. As soon as I took these out of the oven they were eaten by my whole family right out of the pan! A perfect quick breakfast or healthy snack for your household.
If you make these Mini Coconut Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, please tag me on social media. I will do my best to answer any questions and would love to get your comments.
For more ideas like this follow me at @urbanbakerco on #instagram or #facebook to get updates on my blog and don't forget to sign up for my personal e-mail list below. #pumpkin #coconut #chocolatechip #veganrecipes #vegan #glutenfreerecipes #dairyfreerecipes #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #haltonfoodie #oakvillefoodie #burlingtonfoodie #torontofoodie
THE RECIPE | Urban Baker Co.
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3 eggs, whisked
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl whisk dry ingredients; coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, ginger, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a standup mixer, blend pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to the standup mixer with the wet ingredients.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and coconut.
6. Spray mini muffin tins or place mini muffin wrappers in tins to prevent sticking. Using a small scoop place enough batter in each tin about 3/4 of the way up.
7. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the tops are browned. Let cool on cooling rack. Remove from muffin tins and serve. Can be stored in airtight container for up to 3 days.